SELLinALL is looking for developers to work on state-of-the-art technologies and scale-able back-end servers. You are responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server on the back-end and the various front-end interfaces such as web, mobile, etc. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, scripts, web services, and definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for guiding and helping team members. You will also be integrating the front-end elements built by other teams into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore nice to have.
Location: Chennai / Coimbatore
Responsibilities and Duties
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers/mobile application developers with server-side logic.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Design, development, and deployment of web services based on different frameworks.
- Optimization of application back-end for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of Security and Data Protection routines at the back-end.
- Design of databases and implementation of data storage solution
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferable
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven experience working in any program development environment (6+ years experience).
- Knowledge on Databases
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies and platforms preferred.
- eCommerce experience is a plus.
- Candidates must possess their own laptop for work, with good internet connectivity and microphone.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org