SELLinALL (www.sellinall.com) is a one-stop solution for online sellers to access and sell on multiple marketplaces, enabling them to “sell anywhere, sell everywhere” with ease. We are expanding rapidly in Southeast Asia and seeking enthusiastic E-Commerce Associate/Executive and Managers for our office in Indonesia.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchants
- Drive the growth of the category by taking decision on assortment development, promotions and marketing campaign under the direction of Category Managers
- Business owner for Key Accounts for delivery of KPI – P&L management – Revenue and Gross Margin, ATP availability, best costs/prices, among other metrics
- Lead negotiations of key commercial terms and conditions
- Maintain and develop business relationship with leading brands, suppliers and marketplace merchant. Following direction of Category Managers, drive growth of category and account delivering key KPI’s: assortment, P&L management, ATP, commercial terms.
- Suggest effective inventory placements in different marketplaces by analyzing product movements
- Analyze sales and market trends to develop and execute effective promotions and campaigns
- Build and maintain a close relationship with key individuals in local marketplaces
- Manage and track orders and returned products
- Manage communication channels to answer buyers queries regarding listed products by collaborating closely with various internal department
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce.
- Good command of English and having strong logical skills.
- Adequate knowledge of Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills to work on a cross-functional role.
- Sound knowledge of E-Commerce and marketplaces
- Prior work experience in an E-Commerce company is advantageous
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org