SELLinALL (www.sellinall.com) is an eCommerce enabler assisting brands successfully expand their business to multiple e-marketplaces across Southeast Asia. SELLinALL cloud-based technology platform coupled with teams of eCommerce experts spread across 7 countries, support brands to reach larger audiences, strengthen e-marketplace presence and most importantly increase sales.
We are seeking experienced, motivated and results-driven Sales & Partnerships to join our vibrant team.
An individual intellectually curious and excited by the opportunity to grow together with the company, who possesses a mix of hustle to open doors, negotiation and collaboration skills needed to bring out the best from colleagues, and innovation and creative thinking that’s required to develop outside the box solution/strategy and sales prowess to close deals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Key initiator of new business development targeting medium to large sized brands for sales presentations
- Source partnership and opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and visits
- Develops and executes forecast and management plans to meet and exceed sales targets
- Writes and prepares effective business proposals and contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Research on partners, identify and generate interest with key players, such as marketplaces, logistic and warehouse providers, marketing agencies, to build on company’s eCommerce ecosystem
- Build long-term relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Should be an Malaysian National
- Good command of English and Bahasa. Knowing Chinese is a plus.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills from lead generation to closure, in eCommerce, technology or allied (5+ years of experience )
- Strong project management & communication skills, with networking aptitude
- Ability to build rapport across teams and coordinate work streams
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational and detail oriented
- Enthusiasm, integrity and ability to deliver under pressure is critical to success in this role
- Tech-savvy, good understanding of how systems work, information exchange and structure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Sound knowledge of eCommerce and local marketplaces and prior work experience in an eCommerce company is advantageous.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com